Virtual Team Building and Management
The Corona Virus caused more people to work from home than ever before. There are an estimated two billion virtual workers, and the number is expected to continue climbing well into the future. With a global workforce you are provided with a cost effective and talented pool of employees to draw from. With a virtual team you are given a “Follow the Sun” production environment.
Yet remote work also imposes challenges to employers and employees. Employees may experience loneliness and lack of work-life balance. Employers and leaders need to manage a diverse team over diverse distances.
With a virtual team you have the normal issues of a localized team, with the additional challenges of distance and cultural differences. During Virtual Team Building and Management learning you will gain the knowledge to work with these challenges and succeed in a growing global workforce.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Know the keys to establishing a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project